Crowdfunding: VMF Pollinator Education Garden
Help fund a portion of this project to create a pollinator-friendly garden at VMF's Volcan Mountain Nature Center. The garden addresses VMF's goals for education programs, community outreach and habitat restoration.
Project goal is $750
- $20 funds two pollinator-friendly gallon pots
- Seeds collected on the VMF property
- Propagated by Tree of Life Nursery
- Why? Pollinators of many species (native bees including bumble bees, and butterflies such as monarchs) are in serious decline nationwide. One of the reasons for the decline is habitat destruction/degradation
- Great potential for addressing VMF's goals for education programs, community outreach and habitat restoration