A Gift From Mother Nature--Christmas Snow Pix & Happy New Year From Volcan Mountain!
There's still time for you to make a 2016 gift to protect this beauty. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION NOW!
This past weekend Mother Nature brought us an honest-to-goodness white Christmas! VMF Board Member, Sharyl Massey and husband, Dave, made their way up to Sky Island and captured these postcard images.
Mother Nature was the original artist, and Sharyl snapped the photos, but YOU--our Volcan Mountain Community--protect and bring us this beauty…THANK YOU!
As this year, and this season of giving winds down, thank you again to the many that have contributed this year, and over the decades, to efforts to conserve and protect the 15-mile long Volcan Mountain Range, and make stirring scenes like these possible.
There's still time! If you haven't yet made a tax-deductible gift for 2016 to the Volcan Mountain Foundation to continue critical conservation efforts and ensure that Volcan's water, wildlands, wildlife--and pristine, natural spaces like these--are protected for all generations…please click here to make a contribution right now.
WAYS TO GIVE-Contributions can be made:
- By 11:59 on Saturday, December 31st, 2016 to be considered eligible for a 2016 tax-deduction
- Online: www.volcanmt.org/donate with MasterCard, Visa or American Express (until 11:59pm)
- In person: 2015 Main Street, Suite C, Julian, CA 92036 (until 5pm); On Saturday, please phone (760) 310-7786
- By phone: VMF Office (760) 765-2300 with MasterCard, Visa or American Express (until 5pm); On Saturday, please phone (760) 310-7786
- By mail: Post Office Box 1625, Julian, CA 92036; Checks may be made payable to VMF
Note: Contribution checks must be dated on or before December 31, 2016 AND be post-marked by December 31, 2016 via U.S. Postal Service
Contributions sent via other carriers, must be received by VMF by December 31, 2016
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!